Visit Miyazaki Usage Policy
Miyazaki Prefectural Government, General Policy Planning Department,Secretarial and Public Relations Division, Public Relations Strategy Office
To raise awareness of the beauty of Miyazaki among people overseas by sharing information, primarily about sightseeing, nature, culture, mythology, and local products
6Information to be shared
- Information about sightseeing, nature, culture, mythology, local products and food in Miyazaki.
- Information relating to other things, such as disaster prevention and awareness in the prefecture.
7Replying to comments
Please be aware that we generally do not reply to comments.
Please pay particular attention to the following points. If a post or comment is judged to meet any of the following criteria, it may be removed or edited without the permission of the original poster:
- Actions prohibited by law
- Actions that go against public order and standards of decency
- Actions that infringe the rights of a third party, or fundamental human rights
- Actions that compromise the privacy of an individual’s personal information without their express consent
- Slander of any individual, company, group or organization
- Profit-making via business, politics, religion or other means
- Posts not related to Miyazaki Prefecture
- Posts that include false or fraudulent content
- Posts that infringe the copyright, trademark, portrait rights or other intellectual property rights of Miyazaki Prefecture, the user, or a third party
- Actions that would disadvantage Miyazaki Prefecture, the user, or a third party
- Links to malware or other harmful or malicious software
- Posts that include inappropriate content, such as obscene images
- Any other action deemed inappropriate by Miyazaki Prefecture
The copyright to any photographs, illustrations, audio, video, articles or other content posted on this page belongs to Miyazaki Prefecture, or the rightful copyright holder of the content. Unauthorized use or reproduction of the content of this page is prohibited except where allowed inaccordance with copyright law. (However, the sharing of submitted articles is not considered to be unauthorized use or reproduction, but the sharing of content, and hence is not prohibited)
We take every possible precaution to ensure that the information on this page is correct, but cannot take any responsibility for any actions taken based on said information.
Miyazaki Prefecture accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of users accessing this page under any circumstances.
- Personal Information is defined as any information relating to or that can be used to identify any individual, including, but not limited to:Name, date of birth, or description.
- Personal Information will not be used or shared without a clearly defined purpose, except in specific cases recognized by Miyazaki Prefecture’s Personal Information Protection Regulations, such as having the express consent of the individual concerned.
- Miyazaki Prefecture will only collect Personal Information on this page when it is specifically provided with the express permission of the user.